Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Entering the Land of Blog...

Well, here I am.  With convincing from Kathy (Kathy's Blog) I'm joining the land of blogging.  My hopes for this blog are to keep friends, family and any fiber lovers that might be interested, up to date on the happenings in my spinning world. 

I suppose I should show my most recent spins:

Cutie Patootie - Falkland novelty art yarn 24 yards
and can I just say SO fun to spin this little cutie... soft pink fringe, boa novelty yarn, recycled silk threads, gobs of sparkle and glitz all plied with a thick and thin single spun from a falkland roving hand dyed by my friend Kirsten  at Chimera.etsy 
Cutie Patootie Handspun Novelty Art yarn wild and sassy!

Purple Mountain - BFL single sport weight 195 yards
still available for sale here
Purple Mountains Handspun BFL wool yarn

Tinted Cloud - 50/50 Alpaca Merino light sport weight 232 yards 
still available for sale here
Tinted Cloud Handspun 50/50 Alpaca Merino yarn

Carnival - a super bulky Falkland Curvy Coiled 24 yards
Carnival Handspun Supercoiled Art yarn

Happy to have another place to share!
If you want to see more yarnie photos ... 

1 comment:

  1. Wow! These are the most YUMMY un-edible things I've ever seen! The colors are fantastic ... and the shapes are so interesting! You have quite a talent for "spinning" beautiful things ... and since pink and purple are my favorite colors I'm hooked on this page! Can't really choose the yarn I like best. All are amazingly gorgeous! Can you tell I like them? LOL

    ReplyDelete