Monday, December 21, 2009

Are the Halls Decked Yet ... ?

All the ornaments are on the tree
- or they were before my 4 yr old and the cat got their paws on it.

Had to include a shot of the ridiculously bedazzled star tree-topper that we have had for 5 years.  The kids think that it's the be-all and end-all of Christmas loveliness.

Our tree is right next to our entertainment center ...
so no - we do not have a stack of presents that reach the top of the tree!
(much to the boys dismay.)
















Made it into this
"Deep in the Forest" Etsy Treasury!

My Snowy Pines Handspun in an Etsy Treasury




My little guy did some
of the decorating
and I have to leave you
with this final image.

They faced off -

Stared each 
other down -

Only one can 
be victorious.

- My bet's on Frosty.   ; )


No comments:

Post a Comment